Thursday, January 29, 2015

Mom Bubble

used to feel so trapped. Trapped in my own little bubble I created all on my own. "I'm just a mom" I used to tell myself. I had no passions or hobbies. I let myself sink into this mindless role of taking care of everyone else but myself. Now, don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with being a mom, I love being able to stay home with my kids, they are the biggest blessing in my life next to my husband and I wouldn't change it for the world but in the process, I lost who I was as an individual. 

That is scary. 

When someone asks you what you like to do and all you can think of is "play with my kids" or "go outside". Those questions used to scare me. It felt like I was nothing but a mother which I great but who was I outside of them? 

I had no idea.

So when I started this little business I slowly started to rediscover myself. Over the past 6 months I've learned things about myself that I never knew before. It has been amazing. To have something for myself again besides my family has given me a whole new purpose and reason to strive to be the best I can be. 

I know what it feels like to be a stay at home mom, I know the time restraints and the days just seems to wiz by in one big blur. I also know how it feels to not have anything for YOU and I want to help. 

So I am going to mentor 5 women who are looking for something more in their life. Who are ready to make a change, to earn some extra income while helping others around you. I will give you all the tools you need to succeed. All you need is drive, motivation, be coachable and ready to make a change. 

Want to get started? Just fill out this application and we'll chat ❤️

No comments :

Post a Comment