Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Body over Mind-- Make it happen!

Your body can achieve SO much more than your mind gives it credit for.

Today was definitely a body over mind fight. My mind was telling me I had tons of chores to do. It was saying I could stop and no one would know. I didn't have to finish because my body is sore. 

That was about their time I hushed those whispers and pushed harder. Don't let your mind give up before your body.

You will always have something else you could be doing. There will always be another load of laundry, dishes that need to be washed, a child that would prefer you sit on the couch with them. ALL of those things can wait for 30 minutes. 

Remember WHY you are doing this. This is for YOU and no one, not even your mind, should take that away from you. 

#max30 #allyouneedis30minutes #dontstop #chorescanwait

No comments :

Post a Comment