Sunday, January 4, 2015

Focus T25

Focus T25


T25 and I have a very special relationship. This was the program I started and fell in love with. The workouts are simple and incredibly short (25 minutes) which is perfect for busy moms like myself. Shaun T really does his best to keep you motivated and pushing throughout the entire workout. Plus he explains the technique you should be using -- super important if you are new to the workout world. As an added benefit there is a modifier for every move to make it low impact if you need it.

The Program:
T25 is broken down into two rounds. The first round is the Alpha stage. This is your foundation. It builds your endurance so you can graduate onto the next round of the program. Throughout the first round you mainly focus on cardio.
The second round is the Beta stage. This builds on the foundation you achieved in the first round to give you more power and strength to make it through these workouts. This round is no joke. Its much faster paced and you use weights during some of the workouts. Believe me, if you try for 25 minutes and stay on schedule, there is no way you won't see results.
--Most Utilized Exercises Used:
Burpees
Pushups
Jabs
Squats
Lunges
High knees
and many, many more. I promise you will not get bored!

My Results:

During this workout I noticed that my
arms started to become stronger
and some muscle actually started
popping out! My arms have always been
pretty small and weak so to see this
much muscle is pretty awesome!

I never really noticed how little of muscle
my back had until I took a look
at this before and after picture.
Let me tell you, T25 definitely pumped
up my back! I love the recipes I got with
program!

No comments :

Post a Comment