Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Who is in your TRIBE?

Ah this picture ๐Ÿ’•


When I saw this picture it immediately took me back to how I felt last Sunday. To me, this picture is full of love, laughter and warmth. It's full of empowerment & positive energy. It's full of ladies who don't know each other but still loving on one another.

One of the main reasons I got into Coaching is because of that right there ๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿผ

The Community. The Sisterhood. The Friendships.

The people you surround yourself with become your tribe.

My dream has always been to create a tribe of ladies who empower & support one another. To be able to link arms and work to help other women feel their best. To be surrounded by other women who are ready for more in their life & willing to fight to get it.

Our tribe that we are building is a sisterhood and together we are creating freedom, confidence and happiness. Without them I wouldn't have made it this far.

Blessed to have met each and every one of them and excited to meet the new ladies who join us ๐Ÿ’•

No comments :

Post a Comment