Wednesday, July 13, 2016

I AM...

Say it with me: I AM STRONG. I AM SMART. I AM BEAUTIFUL.

Did you know that "I am" is the most powerful statement you make about yourself & we all say it daily.

Whatever follows "I am" WILL become your reality whether you like it or not. Have you ever felt like you always GET what you believe with all your heart? I do. I've seen it.

Well those negative words you use that follow "I am" are getting cemented in your heart & you start believe them.

STOP. Change your words. Don't let your own mind get in the way of your dreams & the purpose you have on this earth.

You have no use for the words that put you down. If you wouldn't call your mom, sister, child, best friend that- then don't you dare give yourself that label.

Be your own best friend. Empower yourself DAILY and never follow up "I AM" with something negative.
• Week 3 / Day 3 BEAST ðŸ’š

No comments :

Post a Comment