Thursday, July 7, 2016

Childhood Memories

You know those moments that flash you back to your childhood?

That's me. Right now.

I'm shucking corn into a paper bag just like my grandmother used to have us all do. I can remember as a girl loving it. Sitting with my aunt and grandmother on the porch as we worked out way through the corn.

Gosh, I miss them. I miss those moments. I miss that feeling of being surrounded by family on those hot summer nights. I'm sad my kids don't get to experience that.

That right there is my driving force for my health & fitness business. It's to create opportunities to see our family more. To be present and to allow my kids to experience all the wonderful memories I had. To have the freedom to CHOOSE when we get to see them and NOT have it limited to once a year.

My mission is to create a business built from of helping other women feel their best. So we can all be happy, confident and be able to provide that freedom of choice.

As I sit here, remembering those memories, I'll use it as a fuel to push me & someday- we will be there. Shucking corn with my grandmother and aunt on the porch with my kids.

Because it's the smallest memories that make the biggest impact and I won't allow that to be taken away from my kids.

No comments :

Post a Comment