Sunday, July 3, 2016

Backstage Pass into Coaching


When I decided to take a leap of faith I had no idea where the journey would take me. I had no business experience. No classes or education regarding how to run a business. I just had a burning desire to do more with my life! I knew that I loved to help others and fitness was something I was interested in.


I was struggling with myself. I was unhappy. I was afraid of our financial situation. I was stressed out. I was sad. I was lonely. I was blaming everything on my having three kids under 5 years old. I never thought I would feel 'normal' again. My kids could tell there was something wrong. My husband-- definitely could tell something was wrong. I was.... pretty much depressed.


So, I MADE A CHANGE!!


I took that first step and never looked back. Jumped and built my wings on the way down. I didn't wait for step by step instructions on what to do with my business. I went became a student and started soaking in all the information I could get my hands on.

Today, I am building my business so we can have FREEDOM and live by OUR design. I'm call the shots. No big boss who just wants to TELL you what to do. Nope. I plan my days. I am HERE, PRESENT with my kids and with my challengers and team.


I believe that anything is possible if you are ready to WORK for it. You have to DREAM BIG and accept that YOU will not QUIT! YOU will not FAIL! YOU will hit your goals each month no matter if it takes working til 1159 pm on the 30th of the month.


Success starts with YOU! If you want something then GO and don't look back!
Are you ready to see what this is all about? Where YOUR journey will lead YOU?


Here is who I am looking for:
---- Stay at home moms/wives looking for something MORE. To build a business with top notch training from your kitchen table while being at home with your kids.
----Fitness enthusiasts that would like to make fitness their career. No, you do not have to be a personal trainer.
----Those that are successful in fitness and often get asked for diet/ fitness advice.
----Fitness instructors/ trainers that would like to expand their business with a world class brand.
----Those looking to make money from home while helping other people achieve their goals.
---- Individuals that are in healthcare and want to make a difference focusing on health promotion and disease prevention.


If you identified with any of those categories- here is what you need to do:
Fill out this short QUESTIONNAIRE- I'll be in touch within 24 hours to chat :)


No comments :

Post a Comment