Monday, June 22, 2015

Join me!

13 months ago I started on my health and fitness journey with T25 and Shakeology. I was at a point in my life where I knew I needed to change so I could be happy. I had no idea what a challenge group or coaching was, all I knew was that I needed support and to be able to workout at home. 

About 2 weeks into that challenge group I fell in love with  everything Beachbody is. Beachbody is different than any company I've ever known. We aren't just selling home fitness programs and Shakeology. It's so much more. We are there every step of the way, every struggle, every success, we are there supporting, motivating and holding others accountable to their goals. You aren't just buying a program from professional trainers and nutritionists- you are getting a friend/coach who is committed to helping YOU. 

That's why I fell in love with coaching. I can stay home with my babies, continue working on my health and fitness, help others do the same and make an income for my family. It's a win, win. 

As my team is growing I am loving more and more helping others reach not only their health and fitness goals but start working toward their financial goals as well. That is why I am dedicated to helping FIVE people this month get started with their business! 

If you are looking for a change, wanting to better yourself, love helping others, are a fitness enthusiast, wanting to change your financial future or just be a part of something bigger than you- then I urge you to apply. 

You have nothing to use and everything to gain. 

https://jaclyncrowellfitness.wufoo.com/forms/beachbody-coaching-application/


No comments :

Post a Comment