Friday, June 12, 2015

I'm just a normal girl who decided enough was enough.

I decided to make my life one that I could be proud of. To be able to live life my way, a life by design. I decided that I wanted to be able to live debt free and pay for my three children's educations so they aren't drowning in debt before they even get their career going.

I decided that I wanted to work towards being less stressed about money. I don't want the mailbox to be my worst enemy. Not getting the mail for a few days because of that gut wrenching feeling when I walk to the mail box, scared of the bills I'll get. I decided I didn't want to get upset and angry when one of my kids got sick because I knew that comes with a large doctor bill that we for sure can't afford. I decided that I didn't want to be scared of not having enough money to take care of my family.

Enough was enough. Those feeling HAD TO GO.

I'm fighting for my family.

I'm fighting for my passion to help others get happier, healthier and stronger both physically and mentally because I know it can be done.

I know because I'm doing that right now.

I can SEE where I'm going, and I want to bring you with me. I want people who are dedicated, hard working, trainable and willing to live out of their comfort zone so they can live the life they have always dreamed later.

I am going to mentor 5 people this month. I'll teach you everything I know and together we will be a team.

Interested? Fill out the application and we will chat 




No comments :

Post a Comment