Tuesday, June 16, 2015

How do you feel...

Bikini weather is here!
 
One of the things I used to struggle with was feeling confident and happy in a bikini. Once I had kids I thought I'd never be able to wear one again! But I'm happy to say that I'm back in a bikini and comfortable with what I see. And that makes the world of difference!!
I can help you too-- feel comfortable in a bathing suit again--


So I'm putting together a Bikini Boot Camp group! It's only 30 days long and I'll teach you how to get the results YOU want and how to maintain them!! I'll share how I overcame my struggles of working out at home with kids running around, staying focused during exercising, eating better and getting the family to follow suit. It's a simple, easy and effective plan to get you on track!

No dieting.
30 minute workouts.
Meal portioned containers.
Simple meal plans.
1:1 support
Private Accountability group

My June 8th group filled up pretty quickly so please fill out this application to be considered!! I only have 5 spots left  (5 are already gone!!)

https://jaclyncrowellfitness.wufoo.com/forms/ziibqpj1lupnhn/

 

No comments :

Post a Comment