Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Snickerdoodles for LUNCH!

I'm a total chocolate lover. For months and months I only drank ONE recipe of the chocolate Shakeology. It was my absolute must have every single day, so when I started to get bored of it I was kind of in SHOCK and desperately wanted to find another GOOD recipe I could fall in love with.
 
So for the past two days I've had this Snickerdoodle recipe and let me tell you-- ITS AMAZING!! Its creamy and sweet just like my favorite chocolate recipe but its VANILLA! Yum and Yum!

I LOVE that it tastes like dessert but it acts like eating 7 salads!! 
 

 Here's the recipe!

1 scoop vanilla shakeology
1/2 banana
2 tsp. peanut butter
2 tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
1 1/2 cup water
4 ice cubes

Blend in a blender and ENJOY!!
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment