Wednesday, April 29, 2015

What do you stand for?

If you stand for nothing, you will fall for everything.

This couldn't be more true in all aspects of life. Being successful at whatever profession you are doing takes hard work and dedication. It takes knowing your WHY and having it so deeply rooted in your heart and soul that nothing can take you away from it. Not your excuses, not the hard times, not the criticisms. Nothing can rip you from your goals because you stand for something bigger. 

Today I ran the farthest I've ever run alone by far. For the longest time I believed I couldn't. I believed I needed someone to be there next to me pushing me, but today, I discovered that I don't NEED it. When it comes down to it, I need to be able to do it myself and today I did. 

The same goes for your business or career. Don't rely on someone else to push you, to motivate you. Yes, it's good to surround yourself with mentors and leaders. However, it all comes down to YOU and how deeply YOU want it. They can dont it for you. 

Don't be scared to try something new, don't let fear hold you back. Find your wings on the way down and FLY. 

Stand for something greater than those fears, and the excuses and everything else that stands in your way. Stand for yourself and have a believe so strong that nothing can shake it. 

No comments :

Post a Comment