Sunday, April 12, 2015

Coffee.

Coffee is my morning hug in a cup. It's definitely a comfort food of mine that helps me wake up and feel like actually doing something with my day. I love it and I used to love creamers in my coffee. As you can imagine that adds up if you have 2 cups of coffee each day with creamer... That's a lot of dairy and extra sugar that you really don't need. 

So when I friend told me about the coconut oil and blender idea I really wasn't super excited to try it. I love the creaminess that creamer gives you but I was willing to at least try it once. 

Here is what I did:

1. Brewed my favorite coffee
2. Poured a cup worth into my blender and put 1/2tsp. of coconut oil in.
3. Blended it for a few seconds and it was done!!


I have to say I was a little surprised that I liked it so much! It tasted like a vanilla latte! I'm bummed I hadn't tried this earlier actually! 

How do you like your coffee!? Do you think this is something you would actually try? 

No comments :

Post a Comment