Saturday, April 25, 2015

Every Thursday--

I love Thursdays in the Beachbody world! I know, I know, kind of random to be talking about on a Saturday BUT it's one of my favorite days! I get to shout out my team for their amazing work, their rank advancements AND it's payday. 

While I normally don't post about what I earn because that's not why I joined this business, it is an amazing perk. So far this month I have made enough to pay both my student loans and two utility bills. It feels amazing to be earning money for my family to help dig us out of debt. 

Each month I've watched my income steadily grow because I've poured my heart into my team and challengers. 
***

Do you ever wonder exactly WHAT it is I do as a coach? HOW I have built a business, for 2-3 hours per day, while kids nap?

Now you have an opportunity to learn! I am hosting a 5 Day Sneak Peek into coaching beginning on April 27th. 

No obligations, no commitments, just get your questions answered and learn what this "BeachbodyBusiness" is all about. 

Message me if you are interested!

No comments :

Post a Comment