Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Pumpkin Spice Shakeology!


October starts tomorrow and let me tell you, I AM SO EXCITED! Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. I love dressing up, the spooky decorations and the crisp fall air that comes with this time of year. 

Here is a blast from the past...   

                   


Along with the excitement of the holidays and the changing of the seasons is that temptations are greatly increased when it comes to FOOD!

I don't know about you about I love the Fall comfort foods. Hot chocolate, apple pie, cranberry bread, pumpkin pie... need I go on? Perhaps on of my favorite tastes of the season is pumpkin spice. I pretty much go pumpkin over load when Fall hits. Anything I can make pumpkin, I'm going for it. I even have a pumpkin roll Sentsy bar for my warmer. 

SOOOO I was on the hunt for a pumpkin spice Shakeology recipe because I had to find a way to turn my favorite meal of the day into my favorite Fall comfort food. Here is what I found!

 A Honey Pumpkin Spice Shakeology and not only will it give you that wonderful pumpkin taste but it will give your body a dose of dense nutrition that will help keep you fuller longer, cut your cravings down, and help you lose weight!!!! HOW COOL IS THAT?! 




Never tried or heard of Shakeology before? Check out this video to learn more!


No comments :

Post a Comment