Friday, September 5, 2014

3 Day Refresh Review


3 Day Refresh Review

When the 3 Day Refresh came out, I was so excited to try it! Not because I really needed to lose any weight but because I felt yucky. You know that feeling. Weighed down and bloated what seemed like all the time. It wasn't my idea of feeling healthy. I had stuck to a pretty clean eating diet but for a few days before the Refresh I had definitely taken a tumble off the bandwagon and needed help. This was my answer! 
Day One:

Day one went pretty well! I wasn't starving all day like I had anticipated so that was a HUGE plus in my book! It was nice being able to actually eat food and not just liquid. My morning started off with a tall glass of water followed by a Shakeology. Pretty normal routine for me. I didn't put the usual almond milk in my Shakeology so that was a bit different but I still liked the flavor with just water. 

Okay so I'm going to keep it real with you guys.... there were some things that royally sucked about day one. First, I missed my creamer in my coffee. It was probably the hardest thing about day one. I am NOT a black coffee girl. I like my coffee with So Delicious Coconut Milk Creamer and lets just say I wasn't too thrilled without it. I also had some serious cravings (carbs and chocolate)! It also made me realize how much I pick at food all day and that I need to tighten up on my meal planning. 


Overall day one really wasn't too awful. I knew what I was getting myself into and I fought the cravings. It was a very eye opening experience because now I will know what to look for in the future! 

Day Two:

The start of day two I was feeling great. I had woken up that morning feeling rejuvenated and the weighed down feeling had started to lift a tiny bit. Here is a picture of me enjoying my chocolate Shakeology breakfast with 1/2 a banana and 10 ounces of water! YUM!!


During the day I noticed less cravings and it was much easier to stick to the Refresh eating plan. I didn't feel like I was missing anything PLUS the dinner recipe I made from the program was delicious! I still use it to this day as a side!

Day Three:

This was the BEST day of the Refresh. My body had adjusted to the eating plan and was starting to really feel great. I no longer felt weighed down or bloated. My stomach was noticeably flatted from when I started and I was actually loving the simplicity of the meal plan. 


My RESULTS!

First let me tell you, I really loved the Refresh! It definitely put me back on the right track for clean eating. I noticed how much I love to snack and pick at foods all day. Having the Refresh schedule your eating to every 1-2 hours really helped me to control it and up my water intake. By the third day it was easy to follow the schedule and I didn't feel starved or hungry either. One major plus of the Refresh is that you do actually get food so it is NOT an all liquid diet.

Like I said previously before the Refresh I felt so bloated and weighed down. This was the main reason for me wanting to do it. I started out with my stomach puffed out and feeling really yucky. About the second day I started to feel better and noticed a huge change in how my stomach looked and felt. This continued until the end.

Even though the scale did say I lost 2-3 pounds, I am most excited about how I feel after the Refresh. It has kicked started my journey to a stricter clean eating lifestyle and I am so pleased with how good I feel.


No comments :

Post a Comment