Tuesday, September 20, 2016

A New Beginning...A New Start


Day One:

Whooooa baby-- totally had to push pass my shaking legs and the voice in my head screaming to stop.

Today's workout, Plyo Extreme, ripped apart my lower half. It's was weighted lunges, squats, side jumps, burpees, and planks.

And to think this is just the beginning ๐Ÿ˜ช 

But I'm so ready for this next season of my fitness to get ready for the MMA workouts, Core De Force.

>> hardcore workouts / countdown to competition meal plan. <<

Day Two:


You know that it's a good workout when you feel sore BEFORE you go to bed.

Yep, that was me yesterday! Plyo ripped my legs a part!!! I had to strength extra well this morning!!

Day two was Upper!
3 rounds. 4 exercises. Repeat 2X.
It was a great mixture of exercises that worked different muscles & even threw in a little legs! OUCH!

**When you are tired, remember where you want to be in 21 days**
๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿผholding onto that for sure!!๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿผ

#coachlife #day2 #getitdone


The Nutrition Part: 

The part of this that I am super stoked about is the Count Down to Competition plan. This is by far be the MOST challenging part of this but I'm so ready to take it!

The Count Down to Comp. plan isn't a lifestyle plan by any means but its a way to challenge your system and really let the workouts WORK!!! You pack in the greens and protein with a little carbs! You do two days on, one day on the regular lifestyle plan. 

The first two days went something like this...

Morning: Vanilla Shakeology with 2 tsp. peanut butter



Snack 1: 8 egg whites

Lunch: Baked Chicken Breast with Steamed Sweet Potatoes and Green Beans 

Snack 2: Chicken and Broccoli 

Dinner: Baked Cod with Asparagus

Snack 3: Baked Chicken

No comments :

Post a Comment