Tuesday, August 16, 2016

What does your future look like?

When I became a stay at home mom over 7 years ago the hardest part for me was letting go of being in control of my future. All of a sudden I went from working 40+ hours a week to depending on my boyfriend {now husband} to fully support us. It felt like my future rested in his hands.
.
As the years went on, I always wanted a job to help our growing family but the pull to stay home was much stronger. I wanted to be there for our children in a way that our parents couldn't.
.
So, I sacrificed having a career for them because in the end- they are what matter most, they come first and my husband was happy to keep me home.
.
Then a little over 2 years ago I was introduced to coaching. At first I just wanted to get back into shape and feel comfortable in my own skin but that quickly changed when I started to see amazing results & found out that I could help others do the same.
.
Since then Coaching has given me so much more than just a physical transformation after three babies.
.
It's given me a passion for helping others, a group of women who empower, mentor & support me, a growing team, a home based business I feel proud of, and the ability to help my family financially without ever having to leave them.
.
It completely wiped away everything I may have sacrificed so long ago.
.
If it wasn't for this opportunity, I don't know where we would be. My family is so involved in this that together we have become healthier, happier and filled with whole hearted passion and motivation.
.
Next Monday I'm hosting a 3 day •Reality of a Coach• Sneak Peek hosted right here on FB. You will learn everything from what we do as a coaches to how to earn and everything in between. Nothing is left out- nothing sugar coated.
.
I'm looking to link arms with other women who are ready for more, who are driven and passionate about creating a future for themselves and their family. If you are interested simply shoot me a message or drop a comment below to be added.

No comments :

Post a Comment