Thursday, August 18, 2016

Nothing beats hard work and consistency.

So the only way to get Owen to sleep in his own bed is to lay down with him until he passes out. It's so strange because I love that time. Number 1 it gives me and O time alone to chat for second and cuddle- he's my love bug 😍! But number 2 I love it because it gives me quite time to reflect once our convo dies down.
.
Tonight, I was thinking about how simple everything becomes with you just make a decision and go for whatever it is that you want.
.
In my business it's 100% possible for anyone to succeed- in all honesty. The behaviors are simple and easy to do but the part where most people get stuck is the CONSISTENCY part. Those actions only work if you do them every day and that is not always easy.
.
HOLY COW-- you could work your coaching biz for 2-3 hours per day & create an amazing solid biz that could replace your current income and bring you HOME or dig you out of that mountain of debt! I've seen it happen!
.
It's dedication. It's knowing what you want and going for it. It's being driven and willing to do what it takes. It's not ever giving up. It's taking a chance and believing in yourself.
.
For so long I've felt so unworthy of success. I've felt scared of failing and looking like a fool. Ive watched others fly by me because my foot is jammed on the breaks without even realizing it. In the end, I sabotaged myself and pooped out on my goals.
.
Well, it stops here. I WILL make it & my amazing team will be right beside me. I will pay off our/my debt. I will not sit and wonder "what if" ever again.
.
Gosh, life is just too short to not go for it, to pull others up along the way and feel incredibly blessed to be able to live another day.


‪#‎latenightthoughts‬ ‪#‎readysetgo‬

No comments :

Post a Comment