Thursday, April 28, 2016

What is Coaching Online Event!!

There are so many things that have changed my life for the better. Meeting my husband. Getting married. Having all three of my babies. Moving to Oklahoma. Recommitting my life to Jesus. Those are the moments I'll never forget and set the course for who I am today. 
.
There was one more moment that forever altered my life. One that made me stronger, more confident and excited for the person I could become. Coaching. Coaching found me.
.
Being a coach wasn't something I was looking for. It wasn't something I wanted even but when my friend told me about it, something stuck in my heart and pulled me toward it. I couldnt stop thinking about it.
.
On this journey as a coach, I have simply worked in bettering myself inside and out while helping others do the very same thing. I've been building a team around me filled with women just like me. Together we are changing lives and creating a beautiful sisterhood.
.
I am not there boss nor do I want to be. I am their friend, their support, their partner.
.
I knew back when I heard of Coaching that I could either stay miserable or fight for a change. My choice was to change and to be a better mom, wife and help others along the way.
.
Here is where you come in. I am looking for 5 women to join my team mentorship starting May 2nd. Women who are driven and ready to start their own journey. Women who are hard working, willing to learn and want more in this life.
.
Tonight, my team and I will be hosting a insider look on what exactly coaching is and how you can be a part of it at 8pm EST. Simply fill out this short FORM and I'll send the link over!!


No comments :

Post a Comment