Monday, April 18, 2016

DEFINE Yourself Challenge


Are you READY to take the DEFINE Yourself Challenge?!

A little about me- I started working out daily about 2 years ago and it forever changed the way I feel about myself. I went from being tired, rundown, and depressed about how I looked and felt to having energy, confidence, and happiness about the progress I have made.

Am I perfect? HECK NO!! 

I slip up all the time but the one thing that keeps me on track and getting back on track are the groups that I have been a part of since the beginning. Those groups gave me support, accountability, motivation and so many tips and recipes so I could succeed no matter what my excuse was. The idea of not having to "diet" or waste hours and hours at a gym was perfect for me. After all, I am a busy mom of three so getting the most out of my alone time was absolutely necessary!!

I loved these challenge groups so much that I decided that I would pay that opportunity forward to other moms and women like me who needed help but couldn't spend of ton of time getting healthy and fit.

The group starting on May 2nd will encompass all that I talked about above PLUS give you an option between TWO full meal plan to choose from. Both plans come with a week long calendar, grocery lists, and the recipes to go along with it. The meal plans are designed to give you the best results and are modeled after Beachbody's nutrition plan that was created by professionals!!

You may be thinking okay great-- what is the fitness program like?
PiYo is a no weights, no jumping, hardcore workout that is a fusion of pilates and yoga. The program features moves that are at an amped-up pace, for serious fat-burning cardio, strengthening, and lengthening- ALL IN ONE!!

Its perfect for anyone who wants to burn fat and get intensely toned fast- without high-impact pounding or complex choreography. Every workout has a modifier, so you can start at the level that is right for you and then move up as you go through the program.

Something I LOVE about this workout is that you need VERY LITTLE to NO equipment and the workouts are an average of only 30 MINUTES long!! A yoga mat (if you don't have carpet), a towel, water and enough space to be able to step in each direction. THAT'S IT!

Why did I feel like this was the right program for me?
For the past three months I have been training for a half marathon. I run three times per week and working out with various other Beachbody fitness programs. I LOVE fast paced, high intensity weight lifting and cardio BUT I found it extremely hard to follow those programs with my running schedule. Not to mention, it was taking a toll on my knees. I noticed that by not being consistent with one program, my nutrition suffered and I felt off track with my health. Since I've started training for the half I've gain about 8 pounds. Ouch, that totally hurts to admit. So running has not helped me to get toned OR maintain my weight. I needed something that would allow me to still run and help me build my strength, and abs, I want abs :) , while being low impact. Another piece that makes PiYo perfect for me is that the stretching aspect to the moves! Running definitely comes with its challenges and staying stretched is definitely one!

In the end,  PiYo is PERFECT for me but I also know its an amazing program for others who aren't runners as well.


   As you can see-- PiYo is a sure fire way to lose weight, build strength and TONE all while doing low impact moves in the comfort of your own home with no equipment!

I am looking for 15 women who want to join me on my PiYo journey, to be a part of our 8 week DEFINE Yourself Challenge and get in the best shape of our lives! Together, we CAN reach our health and fitness goals and TOGETHER we will succeed!

Here is what you will get:
8 hardcore workouts + 2 bonus workouts
Nutrition Plan & Guide (NO dieting or cutting out food groups!)
2 Track Calendar
30 Meals of Shakeology (Find out MORE about Shakeology HERE)
a FREE T-Shirt
1:1 Coaching 
24/7 access to our ONLINE secret Accountability Group

Ready to chat with me about joining?! Simply fill out this short questionnaire and I will be in touch within 12 hours :)


Fitness + Nutrition + Support= SUCCESS!!






No comments :

Post a Comment