Thursday, December 3, 2015

**TRANSFORMATION THURSDAY**

Hmm WHAT!?

My 73 year old grandmother can do burpees!?

Yep, you read that correctly. I am so proud of my Grandmother for staying as active as she does!

When I first joined Beachbody, I never really imagined that she would want in but I was wrong!

About a year ago she started drinking Shakeology because she saw the value. It even allowed her to save money because it had many of the suppliments she was already taking. Once she started, she got her husband hooked and now both of them enjoy a shake every day! A little while later she started using the 21 Day Fix portion controlled containers and workouts. She loved them because she didn't have to go to the gym OR have any equipment. Now she has added PiYo into her workout route and is loving the change between the two programs! She has been consistently kicking butt and obviously its paid off BIG TIME!!!

So if my 73 year old grandmother can do it- SO CAN YOU!!

What are you waiting for!? I have 3 spots open in my Post Thanksgiving Holiday Hustle group! Let's get you started on feeling healthy and happy for the New Year!

 

No comments :

Post a Comment