Sunday, March 29, 2015

Plan and Prepare Equals Success

Happy Sunday!!! 

Today is my plan and prepare day for the upcoming week but we decided to add something new in too....

We decided to head to the zoo for a little family fun before the weekend ends. I packed up a bunch of snacks and water into our little cooler, loaded everyone in the car and off we went. To fend off all the zoo goodies I made myself and my hubby a shake! It was the perfect sweet, chocolatey goodness to keep my mind off the fried dough and ice cream while we were there!! 


We had a blast!! Our zoo has a few new babies, a gorilla and an elephant, so it was great to see them! My son, who is one by the way, insists that every animal is a "googie" aka dog! He points and yells GOOOGIE at every single animal we pass. It's hilarious and quite entertaining for the people around us as they all laugh. 

It was a perfect outing for our family on such a beautiful day!! 

OKAY-- now for the planning part! Earlier that day I made our meal plan and grocery list so while the kids were napping from a fun time at the zoo- we could hit up the grocery store ;)! No worries, the hubby stayed in the car while I ran in. Much better that way :)! 

Here is the Meal Plan I shopped for this week-


This week also starts a NEW training program Im starting!! Its a hybrid between Body Beast and running made my yours truly :) Im thrilled to start it!!! Ill be using Body Beast to build muscle while running three-four times per week for my cardio and 1/2 marathon training! So exciting and I get the best of both worlds! 

Here is my schedule-

Monday: Chest and Tris / 3.5 mile run

Tuesday: Legs

Wednesday: Back and Bis / 4 mile run

Thursday: Shoulders

Friday: Abs / 1.5 mile run

Saturday: 7+ mile run

Sunday: Rest

I am SO excited to start this and really start to push my body in different ways than before. Before photos have been taken and I'm ready to take you on this journey with me!! 

Xo
Jaclyn 

No comments :

Post a Comment