Monday, March 30, 2015

Happy Monday!!

It's MONDAY again!!! Call me crazy but I'm pretty excited about today>> no I haven't lost my mind 😁!

I woke up today bursting with energy and it only grew when I checked in with my March 16th challenge group. Those ladies are crushing their goals and putting in some serious hard work but having fun while doing it. Our little group has become a community of supporting, caring women many of who have never even met face to face. That's the beauty of challenge groups ❤️!! I am so blessed to have the opportunity to work with them! 

Kicking off today is my new training program!! Double day- cardio and weights!! Plus its supposed to be another beautiful day here in Oklahoma which will be perfect for my run this evening! 


Breakfast this morning was eggs, oatmeal, and a banana!! It was great and totally filling!! 


Have an amazing Monday my friends ❤️

No comments :

Post a Comment