Saturday, March 21, 2015

Beachbody Training!

Rise and SHINE

☀️8 miles @ 10:16 pace☀️

I love my Saturday morning runs/ catch up sessions with my girl, Amanda. It was around mile 3.5 when I finally noticed how far we had gone. That is amazing! 

I am seriously in awe of how much my body has changed in the past 6 months. I could barely run a 5K at the Turkey Trot. I felt like I was DYING as I crossed the finish line. Now I feel great come mile 3 and even though I'm tired at the end, in this case mile 8, I still don't have crazy aches and pains nor do I have that "holy cow I'm going to collapse and die right here" feeling. 

What has happened in the last 6-8 months? Beachbody happened. I would be stupid to think that they didn't play a HUGE roll in my health and fitness. At home workouts trained and are continuing to train me for my running goals. Just 25 or 30 minutes a day is ALL I spent each day. I ran twice a week only until just this past week. 

It's incredible that Beachbody's home workouts are that effective in just 30 minutes per day but, hey, my company is awesome so it's no surprise. 

💙
Are you looking to train for a race? Do you want to be able to take long walks with your husband or kids? Do you want to feel better? 
💙
If you answered yes- then I have the perfect answer. Email me at jaclyncrowellfitness@gmail.com so we can chat 💙

No comments :

Post a Comment