Monday, July 13, 2015

July Challenge

It's that time again!!

Monday, July 20th- I'm opening another Challenge Group. THIS one is special though!! Every challenger will be entered to
WIN the NEW FIXATE COOKBOOK!

3 spots are already taken- FIVE are open for grabs.

Here's what you can expect:
~I don't workout for hours. 30 minutes to be exact.
~I don't eliminate food groups. Ever.
~I don't count calories or question whether this works. I know it does.
~I focus on daily improvements, positivity and progress. Not perfection.

Stop getting hung up in fad diets that just leave you deprived and starving. This is a lifestyle you can maintain AND feel good about.

I know this works and I want to teach you what I know 💕! This has changed my life and can change yours if you commit.

PM me for more details on how to join my next group. I can promise you won't regret it.

No comments :

Post a Comment