Wednesday, May 27, 2015

This is expensive?

When I first heard about Shakeology I laughed at the price. It seemed so outrageously expensive until I really took a look at the ingredients. That's when I realized the value I was getting.

Shakeology is simply nutrition simplified. It's made with over 70 super foods with no artificial ingredients... I'll stop there and just SHOW you the nutrition value you are getting.

In one shake you are eating the nutrition equivalent of---

A bowl of exotic fruit  $4.40
4 cups of broccoli $3.94
7 whole carrots $1.99
10 cups of raw cauliflower $4.30
3 cups romaine lettuce $2.99
4 cups of uncooked mushrooms $8.97
3 raw onions $2.91
A cup of peas $1.09
4 cups of red radishes $5.16
4 cups of nonfat yogurt $3.49
PLUS
A shot of wheat grass $1.95

Now that is a lot of food! Can you imagine eating ALL of that? No I can't. 

I can however drink ONE shake per day that will help me lose weight, build energy and feel good. Not to mention this shake comes in a variety of flavors (chocolate, strawberry, vanilla, greenberry plus vegan chocolate and tropical strawberry). 

Now let's talk price. In one shake you would need to eat all the food mentioned above which totals $41.19 FOR ONE MEAL!!! Now that's an expensive meal! OR you could get the same nutrition with the ease of making it in 60 seconds for $4.33. That seems pretty reasonable doesn't it? Throw on the fact that you can get a discount to decrease the price even further and you are looking at the best shake for the value on the market.

Want to learn some more information? Feel free to contact me with any questions :)


No comments :

Post a Comment