Sunday, May 24, 2015

Change Your Mindset; Change Your World

I can remember first signing on as a coach a little over a year ago, seeing all the top coaches and thinking that I could never make it. I said I wanted to but my mind never truly believed it. All the fear and doubt kept swirling around in my head which created this huge road block in my business. I had my fair share of ups and downs and learned what it felt like to regret not going after what I really wanted. It was truly heartbreaking. So at the beginning of this year, in J...anuary, I decided enough was enough. I refused to let my fear of failure hold me back. I set huge goals and dove in.
*
Since then I have pushed myself out of my comfort zone and worked hard towards my goals. And you want to know what? I've met my goals ever since. It was my mindset I needed to change. I needed to BELIEVE that I could do it. I needed to throw my hands up and say "WHY NOT ME?" and just go for it without over thinking it.
*
Beachbody has helped me in so many other ways than just my physical transformation. I am stronger mentally and I feel confident in myself and my abilities to be a mother, wife, friend, and a coach. This little business I started has allowed me to fully pay for BOTH of my student loans each month. I can also buy groceries and not worry about going over budget because I know my Beachbody money is there. It FEELS amazing to be able to PAY for my debt again. Each month my income grows and that's not even the best part. The best part is the people I get to work with everyday. They are what make it enjoyable and FUN.
*
So why I am telling you this? I know what it feels like to have no confidence or purpose in life. I know how draining motherhood can be when you feel depressed. I know how financial struggles can put a pit in your stomach so huge it feels like you're going to throw up. I've been there and I want to do everything in my power to help you get out of that vicious cycle.
*
I am looking to mentor 5 women this month who want to run their own business and finally have CONTROL over their future. I will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through. Together, we will create a team and TOGETHER we will succeed. You don't need to be a nutritionist or have any fitness background. We are accountability coaches who support, motivate and teach others the things we have learned through our own life experiences.
*
To be considered for one of the five spots please fill out this form and I'll be in touch!
*
https://jaclyncrowellfitness.wufoo.com/…/beachbody-coachin…/

No comments :

Post a Comment