Friday, May 29, 2015

CALLING ALL BUSY PEEPS!!

I am looking for up to 10 busy mama's OR working professionals who want to lose 10-15 pounds in 30 days to join my BUSY PEOPLE GET FIT GROUP that starts MONDAY, June 8th!

Being a mom is hard. I won't lie and say that its easy to manage it all plus make time for myself. I do it though. I make the time to workout and to meal plan and do the little things that allow me to be better. When I exercise and feed my body and soul the good stuff I FEEL better. And I am a better wife, mother... and friend because of it.

My May 11th group is ROCKING and those women are kicking some serious butt! Each and every one of them are busy. Some are moms, others are working professionals but they all have something in common; they WANT to feel better and they are making the time to do so. It can be done!
This is why I am opening up another challenge group this month.

This is not a quick fix. This is a lifestyle plan that will be based on YOUR health and fitness goals. Together we will create a plan that will fit YOUR LIFE with a focus on balance and moderation.
In this group we will talk about HOW to fit a healthy lifestyle into your already BUSY life. I'll provide recipes, meal plans, support and 1:1 coaching throughout the entire group. AND there will be some cool gifts for a few lucky winners :)

 Fill out this application to be considered!
    <<< CHALLENGE GROUP APPLICATION >>>

No comments :

Post a Comment