Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Why do I workout?

There are so many reasons why I love to workout. It is a miracle I didn't start exercising earlier in my life. I never saw it as a priority or that I really needed it. Now I know I was wrong. 

Here are a few things it does for me...

Working out gives me freedom from all the stressors in my life.

Working out gives me time for myself, to grow stronger mentally and physically. 

Working out makes me happy. 

Those are my main reasonings why I love exercising. Doing the at home DVDs and running help clear my mind and gives me a sense of peace and pride in my body. 

I'm not doing this for anyone else or to be skinny or to show off or to put anyone down by my accomplishments. 

I'm doing this to be strong, happy and confident in myself. 

Every woman deserves that.

No comments :

Post a Comment