Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Progress not Perfection.

I always tell my challengers you will have bumps in the road, you won't be perfect. What matters is that you are progressing. What matters is that you are trying your best, working hard, staying dedicated and embracing the journey. 

This is MY progression. I have worked hard and stayed focused on my goal because that is what I truly want. I'm not trying to be perfect. I'm trying to be better than I was before. Now I am happier, more confident and feel better than I EVER did, even before my pregnancies. 

πŸ’™ I made the choice to push myself everyday. To put one foot in front of the other and go for it regardless if I was "perfect" or not.

πŸ’™ I wanted to feel better about myself because in order for me to be a good mom and wife, I had to put myself first.

πŸ’™ I started reading personal development books even though people around me thought they were pointless. They helped me just as much a exercising. I'm stronger because of them. 

πŸ’™ I decided to be an advocate. I wanted to share my journey with the hopes it would help inspire others. I decided to ASK other women if they wanted the help and support I know I needed and wished someone had reached out to me. 

This is my progression. Mind, body and soul I have changed leaps and bounds from where I was a year ago. 

This life is YOUR CHOICE. You get to choose what to do from here. No one can stop you once you put your mind to it. Don't worry if you aren't perfect, no one is, YOU are enough right now to start your journey. 

πŸ’™I'll be here for you when you need someone to help support you. This is what I love and Id love to help you on your journey. Feel free to message meπŸ’™

Remember it all starts by taking that first step. Don't worry about tomorrow- only today. 


No comments :

Post a Comment