Monday, February 16, 2015

Beachbody FAST...

How much time does it take to workout, shower, look presentable AND have a nutritious breakfast?

Well it took me 1 hour and 16 minutes from start to finish!!! (Even with 3 kids )

Here's how I did it:
Woke up, drank E&E, pushed play on a Max 30 workout, exercised for the FULL 30 minutes, got the kids breakfast, jumped in the shower, got out- searched for clothes (because I never lay them out the night before), got dressed, did my hair and makeup, got the kids dressed and diapers changed, made my chocolate peanut butter Shakeology and...

**BAM** IM DONE!

My morning in a nutshell smile emoticon
It's not a joke when they say it's FAST and EFFICIENT for BUSY people 

As always>> Id love to help you- I'm just a message away 



No comments :

Post a Comment