Sunday, November 9, 2014

You don't have to struggle...

**
I've learned a lot over the past few days. I've learned that it's SO easy to be happy and motivated one day all to have it completely different the next. I've been in a slump of bad moods, lacking of energy and letting other people effect my self worth and confidence. I wasn't being the mom, wife and person I am striving to be. It was time for me to step up and get back to what I knew would help me. 

The thing is-- the more negative you are the more you will hate life. Once you let that negative creep in, you have to pull yourself out or it will bring you down. 


My plan is pretty simple. Work on myself by exercising daily, eating clean, reading personal development and constantly feeding my mind and soul is positive affirmations.


I really don't like sharing my struggles publicly. We all like to hide behind our computers and put on a good face but sometimes it's worth going out of your comfort zone. If I can help just ONE person from this, it will all be worth it. 


I will tell you that it is not easy; there will be ups and downs but it's the best thing you can do for yourself. If you want to join me and think this group is something you would benefit from, I urge you to message me for more details. 


If you want to make a change in your life but unsure how to do it.
If you feel trapped in a spiral of negative thinking, bad food, and lack of motivation. 
If you want someone to coach with your health and fitness while working on improving your mindset.

THEN THIS IS FOR YOU.


I know it's hard making a change and stepping out of your comfort zone, but this is life changing if you just give it a shot.


No comments :

Post a Comment