Tuesday, June 21, 2016

This is why.

This is why I am a coach.

Real talk for a second ->>

If I wasn't a coach- I'd have to start looking for 9-5 jobs next year about this time because all 3 of our kids will be ready for school in the fall. I'd have to take time AWAY from my kids & our household because living on one salary is hard. Because my student loans are well into the 60k's. I'd have to worry about PICK UPS & DROP OFFS, SICK DAYS and SCHOOL VACATIONS.

If I wasn't a coach- I wouldn't be in the best shape of my life & I wouldn't have met some of the most empowering, inspiring women I know today.

If I wasn't a coach- I wouldn't be able to help other women find their happiness and confidence again. I wouldn't have this platform to do something I LOVE with products that WORK. No quick fixes here->> it's still the good ol' clean eating and working out but in a way that is manageable and time efficient.

So YES- I do talk about how COACHING completely changed my life and will continue to positively change our future. I do INVITE others to simply take a look at what coaching is.

WHY?

Because I know that there are people out there longing to be stay at home moms or looking for a solution so they can continue to stay at home or pay off serious debt so their future family won't be drowning in it.

& I KNOW that this opportunity can give that to them if they are willing to work hard and help others. It's most certainly not just about the money- that's an amazing perk- it's about doing something that MATTERS and being a part of a community that EMPOWERS and SUPPORTS you. It's about the sisterhood we have.

THATS WHY I COACH & THATS why I share it.

No comments :

Post a Comment