Tuesday, March 29, 2016

I was not this person 2 years ago

I was struggling internally and so unhappy with the person I was becoming. I wasn't going after my dreams and I wasn't motivated or passionate about anything. My life was passing by and I was stuck in the same old patterns of low self esteem, crappy moods and being jealous of everyone else around me making something of their life. -- if I'm being honest. It was fun to be that person.
.
Fast forward to now. I feel like I've grown into a new person! My small investment has given me so much excitement about where I'm going and the things I am doing. I have a sense of purpose again and I love the people I have surrounded myself with. Beachbody coaching has allowed me to continue to stay home and still have a career in something I LOVE all by working just an hour a day!
.
How crazy is it that I get to help other people who I choose to work with get healthier and happier while working on myself in the process and get paid for it.
.
This business has given me a new sense of HOPE and passion for helping others. The financial part of this business is only a small bonus compared to the changes that are happening everywhere else.
.
If you are sitting there you feel like I did --Struggling and not knowing where to turn, I urge you to check out this opportunity with me THURSDAY night at 7pm CT/ 8pm EST. No strings attached, no obligation. Just information on the idea of coaching, my story and how it's changed me, how to earn & start your own coaching biz!


Simply fill out this short form and I will email you the link to join! 
**  https://jaclyncrowellfitness.wufoo.com/forms/r15hcl2e0anqut8/  **

No comments :

Post a Comment