Friday, March 11, 2016

Guilt Free PIZZA!

PIZZA!! Who doesn't love pizza?! I mean, seriously, its like my best friend! Before I give you this recipe, I wanted to tell you that I have tried other cauliflower crust recipes that I didn't like at all. They were sticky and nothing like a crust. This one is PERFECT in my opinion! You can hold the mini slices like you would a normal pizza AND the edges get a little crispy!

OKAY here is the recipe--

Ingredients:
Crust-
2 eggs
1/4 cup mozzarella cheese
2 cups riced cauliflower (grate raw cauliflower on cheese grater or in a food processor)
1 tsp. minced garlic
2 tsp. parsley or basil
1/2 tsp. pepper
dash of salt

Pizza Toppings-
1 cup marinara sauce
Various veggies (whatever you want!)
Mozzarella cheese

Directions:

Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Cover a sheet pan with parchment paper.

In a bowl combine riced cauliflower, seasonings, eggs, and mozzarella . Divide into 2 equal amounts and press evenly on the parchment paper.
(( in my picture I did four but I would suggest doing two to make it easier))

Bake the crusts at 450 degrees for 12-15 minutes.

Remove the crusts from the oven.

From this point you will assemble your pizza with whatever you want! I spread the marinara sauce and cheese on then added my veggies.
**be careful with how much cheese you add! The fix allows you 1/3 cup of fats, cheeses and nuts per day.**

Put back  in oven to melt the cheese and cook the veggies! (because the crust is already cooked, be sure to slightly cook the veggies you are using first!). I left mine in there for about 8-10 minutes!

Serves 2.
21 Day Fix Containers- 1 green & 1 blue. Any additional veggies you add will count towards the green!

No comments :

Post a Comment