Saturday, February 13, 2016

Making Time for YOU February Challenge!!

I'm looking for 10 women who have 5-15lbs to lose.
.
Do you want to feel more confident and comfortable in your own skin but lack time and need a plan that WORKS?
.
I am looking for women who are serious about making a change in their eating, nutrition, and fitness. This group is catered towards busy women who need a solution at home with fellowship and support. 
.
You will participate in a fitness program and follow a simple nutrition plan designed to help you make a lifestyle change that is manageable and most importantly maintainable. 
.
**There will be absolutely no guess work.**
.
I am shocked at how well this works for my current challengers. 
--->One lost 15lbs, another 11lbs, both busy women! <----
.
I will be working right next to you everyday and together we will make our goals a reality! 
.
For more information on joining me please email me at JaclynCrowellFitness@gmail.com
.
These 10 spots will go quickly!! First come first serve!

No comments :

Post a Comment